[tabi] Re: Online Courses

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:33:46 -0400

It is hard to say Charles
The classes over the internet would be 100% accessible.
The Excel class They mailed me the workbook and I used my CCTV and emailed them
my test. I thought it was quite accessible.
The coarse on the Old Testament was on audio tape and I emailed them the test.

Hadley is the school for the blind so it has to be accessible.