[tabi] O&M with Dog Guides Class - Saturday, July 16, 9:30 - 11:30

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:33:52 -0400

From: Evelyn Worley [mailto:eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 03:26 PM
Subject: O&M with Dog Guides Class - Saturday, July 16, 9:30 - 11:30

Hi everyone. Our next meeting/class is coming soon! At the last
meeting and through an email poll, we decided to do a quarterly
outing. Suggestions for activities were taken and the most popular one
turned out to be meeting at Governor's Square Mall to learn more about
its access using StarMetro's decentralized bus system.

Here are the details for Saturday, July 16th (9:30 - 11:30):

9:30    Meet outside at the benches of the bus stop area near the
second floor mall entrance between JCPenney and Macy's.

10:00    Walk as a group to the closest bus stops on Governor's Square Blvd.

11:00     Return to the mall and gather at the food court to re-cap,
plan the next meeting/class, and socialize.

11:30    The meeting/class will officially conclude. Anyone and
everyone is welcome to stay longer.

Please RSVP by the end of the day on Tuesday, July 12th. Let me know
if you have any complications or concerns. Thanks!

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
(850) 942-3658 x203
Fax (850) 942-4518