[tabi] November NFB Meeting Announcement

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <t.v.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 08:49:07 -0400

Halloween has passed, but fear not.  Today is the Celtic New Year and another
reason to celebrate!
Hopefully everyone will be in a happy mood and will join the Tallahassee NFB
chapter for our November meeting on Monday, Nov. 7.  The meeting time is 6:30
to 8 PM, and the location is the Lighthouse of the Big Bend.  The address is
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace.  Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be upon us,
so I'm sure plans are afoot for a holiday gathering.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and a prosperous Celtic New Year!