[tabi] Re: Nova Plan

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:02:58 -0400

Never-the-less William, as the money men say, past performance is no
guarantee of future behavior; and so, it's a question worth asking, even
if the answer is obvious to you.

I'm afraid "plenty of money in the budget" is something that may mean
different amounts to different people at different times, and 39 of
these seems like a significant number.

I'm glad though it may not be an issue.

thanks.