[tabi] Re: New transformer PC's

  • From: "Matt Presnell" <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 14:28:27 -0400

Well, I was thinking the tablet was like the windows8 pro tablets or now
windows 8.1 pro tablets which is totally accessible with Jaws  or will be when
Jaws 15 comes out as it will have touch in it. As the Android tablets go if
they are running Jelly bean or above they Aare very accessible. Of course the
Android platform is not as accessible as the IOS platform! But it is very close
to it the Android platform . Now windows of course is accessible with JFW and
if you are running W8 Pro or above on a device you can put JFW on it and it is
accessible.  But I have a lot more research to do and not buying anything as of
now. Thanks you all for the input!

Matt
Matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx