[tabi] Re: Need information

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:14:48 -0400

Hi Victoria,

well, I don't know if system access supports 2 sound cards or not; she'll
have to ask them.

anyway, since she has vista, there's no need to do it that way.

she can run a command:

sndvol

which allows her to adjust the volume levels of each application separately;
she could turn up the speech or down the music this way.

hth,