[tabi] Re: Navigational help with Microsoft Edge browser

  • From: Joshua Kimrey <joshuakimrey1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 20:05:58 -0400

That bites a big one! I have read all this good stuff about Edge and
can't utilize it. I knew about the problems with Gmail, but I didn't
think that there would be any issues with browsing. Thanks for the
input, J.

On 8/7/15, Elizabeth Bowden <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Josh,
All the information I have been getting is that you should switch to
Internet Explorer for now until the screen readers become more able to work
with edge.

Hope this helps. Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2015, at 7:21 PM, Joshua Kimrey <joshuakimrey1982@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Have any of the members in this group that utilize JAWS started using
Microsoft Edge web browser yet, and if so could you help me with some
navigational tips? I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 16 and consider
myself pretty versed in the both, but I am encountering issues using
Edge. Any input in the matter is highly appreciated, thanks.
J.
Check out the TABI resource web page at
http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material. If you find something
out-of-date, and you'd like it to be updated, please let the list owner
know. Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included
on the TABI resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will
occur.

interface, or by sending an email to the address
tabi-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.