[tabi] Re: NOVA experiences

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:44:26 -0400

Yes Adam you describe my experiences exactly. I had good experience with going
to places using two buses and one transfer. The whole thing bogs down time wise
when the third bus is added to the trip.

I am still struggling to find the bus stop signs. (Pardon the lady's
sensitivities on this list) I approach each an every pole and it reminds me of
the little dog we take care of sometimes.