[tabi] My Mom's Trials Are Over

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:37:26 -0400

          Good morning all TABI friends.  My mother went to be with God
yesterday morning.  She has been suffering greatly for a while and now is at
peace with her Lord.
          For those of you who even knew her slightly, there will be a memorial
service on Saturday March 20.  The time is 11am at the Abbey-Riposta funeral
home.  The address is 4037North Monroe.  It will be a celebration of her life,
so black is not required for attire.
          You can certainly post me email to
lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx
and I will reply as time allows.