[tabi] Monthly meeting reminder.

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:00:42 -0500

Greetings TCB Members, and friends.

This message is to remind you that our next meeting of the Tallahassee Council
of the Blind will be

on:  Thursday, February 11 2010.

The meeting will be at the DBS office, 1320 Executive Center Drive Atkins
Building, second floor

If you want to have pizza, plan to arrive at 6:00 pm.  please send a return
message so we know how much pizza to order.

The meeting will start at 6:45 pm and will be over at about 8:15 pm.

Big Bend Transit is offering rides for $5 each way if scheduled in advance.
If the dispatcher does not know about the program, ask to talk to Jim Jordan.

Hope to see you all there.

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.