[tabi] Michele's Delivery Service is back

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 19:42:11 -0400

Hi all,

I just got a call from Kyle Davis (a driver for Michele's Delivery Service).
He asked me to let everyone know that they're back in business, and that
they will do anything (any errand, any shopping, any pickup/delivery), and
they have a minimum charge of $5.  They have experience in helping a blind
person run errands, describing things once they get to a business for you,
etc.

The cell number for the driver is 766-0805.