[tabi] Lighthouse Dog Guide Group - this Thurs. (1/21) 5:30 to 7pm

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:30:40 -0500

From: Evelyn Worley <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:49:56 -0500

Hi everyone, and happy new year! The Lighthouse Dog Guide Group is
scheduled to meet at the Lighthouse this Thursday from 5:30 to 7:00
p.m. There is currently no specific topic. Please come and share any
of your recent successes or dog guide related problems. We can also
use the January meeting to plan activities and topics for 2010.

I hope you can join us! If you are not able to attend in person,
please call in at the following number:

Toll Free Dial In #: 1-888-296-6500
Guest Code 120545

In Conference Features: