[tabi] Re: KNFB Reader

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:14:54 -0500

I don't think KNFB reader identifies currency. There is a $10 app called Money
reader that does just that.  Also the tap tap see ap will read money and
identify lots of other objects.  the app is free and you can use it a few times
a month for free and then you have to pay a small fee to use the app.  the KNFB
reader is great for reading text.  The best app I've used and is on sale for 50
bucks until tomorrow.  Hope this helps.
--
"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be
made to understand it."

-        Confucius ca. 480 B.C.