[tabi] Re: Johnnie Slaton - A True Advocate

  • From: "Norine Labitzke" <norine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:41:47 -0400

I am so sad and heartbroken to hear this. Johnnie recently helped me obtain
needed equipment to continue my work at Children's Medical Services.  She
was wonderful to work with, and more importantly a great and compassionate
human being.  I will always be thankful  for getting to know her briefly as
we worked together over these  past few months.  I too will miss her and
know our community has lost a wonderful advocate.  Norine