[tabi] JFW and volume mixer!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:20:12 -0400

Hi, in the volume mixer, there is two JFW. Now this happens in windows 7 and
don't know about Vista. I called FS a few weeks ago and they said this is a
known problem and hope to have it fixed in JFW 12. Now it is still happening
in the JFW public beta 12 as of now. I encourage everyone to go to the JFW
beta 12 form link below and report this to FS so they might get this fixed.
See link below..

http://www.freedomscientific.com/support/JAWSbetaReport.asp

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)