[tabi] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:47:08 -0400

Yes, welcome to all our new folks! I hope you will all enjoy your time here in
Talley. The leaves are our "snow" but we do get a few cold days. Both NFB and
TCB have parties around Christmas and sometimes when we are lucky, we comingle.
It would be great if all of us could get together this year!
Again, WELCOME!
Sila