[tabi] Info on a new and great product

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:39:56 -0400

Hi All,

Wanted to tell you about a new product I just learned of from my ocularist,
John Imm. Nope, not a phone or texting or anything technology. <Smile> It's
called Boston Conditioning Solution and is for rigid & gas permeable contact
lenses. However, it works great for artificial eyes. It greatly reduces the
protein build up, allowing the natural tears produced by your eye to remain on
the prosthetic. This in turn allows for better lubrication and natural cleaning.
John, who is one of the best prosthetic artists I've ever had the good fortune
to see, cautions to be sure that the Boston Conditioning solution you purchase
says for rigid or hard contacts.

Hope this is of help to some. Still can't tweet though! Haha!

Take care,
Sila