[tabi] Id mate Quest

  • From: Matthew Presnell <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:48:25 -0400

ok, just got my new ID mate Quest yesterday ! Now is there a email
list for this thing? If so could someone plese give it to me! Also
some questions for those that might have the Quest and know the answer
! Does the Quest have the spell mode like the older ID mates had ? if
so how do you put it into spell mode? Also is there a way to increase
or decrease the speed of the voice on the fly like the older models
had or it can only be done from the system settings mode ? What size
max SD card can it take? it comes with 8 GB but just woundering if it
could take a larger size? I think this will get me started could not
find these answers any where in the manual!
Thanks,
Matt
matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx