[tabi] Re: IPHONES & IOS5 group

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:14:31 -0500

Yes Mimi Lighthouse Liz gave me the information below so I will pass it on to
you. The price of the book is $18. The book is in various formats from National
Braille Press.

        Getting Started with the iPhone: An Introduction for Blind Users
      The iPhone. You know you want one... In this book, authors Anna Dresner
and Dean Martineau show you what's possible on the iPhone and get you up and
running.

      The  link for the above book is on this page:
      http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/electronic.html

      I am ordering my copy today as soon as I remember where I hid my credit
card.

      I am still taking names for those interested in getting together for the
IOS5 group. We will be beating at the Lighthouse. There are at lease 5 people
that I have in my head so far.

      So stay tuned to TABI for the meeting announcements.