[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:40:42 -0500

I think this would be a good idea Chip. I am saying this from my own experience
with FAAST. I went to them and ask for a loan so I could purchase a new
computer and they said that I should not want to get myself in debt. I feel
like if I want to borrow money for something I need to better myself I should
be the one who can decide if I can afford it or not. . Things that we how are
 in the blind
 community need things that are too expensive and if we can not get a loan to
buy something I think is very wrong. You should have the mind to decide if you
can afford what ever you might need. We have this organization and we deserve a
chance.There some of us who don't have jobs but we do have a income so
therefore we should have a chance to get what we need. I myself am tried of
putting my money in a refurbish computer and there are other things I need. So
people give us a chance.
Victoria LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!