[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:32:56 -0500

I agree with you, Daniel; sadly, I have never been afforded the opportunity to take a grant writing class. I need to figure out how I can do it, as it would make me more marketable in today's work place.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco

"unsubscribe" in the subject.