[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:15:40 -0500

Sounds like something out of a dream, or, other!

Gotta start somewhere though.

I'm sure many could appreciate the thought anyway!

I applaud even the thought as Chip presented it.

The thought of Airplanes were probably once laughed at!

Thought not to be possible!

"To Dream The Impossible Dream"

Sounds like music to my ears!

Let the music play on!