[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:01:18 -0500

Darla,

I never said people would not repay their loans (I did call it a loan
fund after all).  If I had somehow proposed something illegal (a stretch
you really had to work at to come up with that accusation), do you think
the Lighthouse would have expressed support for the idea?

as for the rest of your message,  well, I can certainly tell you
couldn't make it work.

Someone once said "those who say they can do a thing, and those who say
they can't, are both right!"