[tabi] Re: I have an idea for TCB, NFB, and the Lighthouse

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:04:22 -0500

Dear Chip,

I am **not** in favor of no-interest loans; I have taken a couple of loans from
a foundation in California when I lived there, and they did charge a small
interest fee--remember there is a bit of overhead--and if set up properly,
might bolster the credit of blind folks who don't get a lot of opportunity to
develop credit histories, especially if he/she is unemployed.

Darla