[tabi] Re: I Am Getting The Impression Each Time I Try To Send An E-mail To Tabi It Isn't Going Out The First Time So Here Goes AgainFw: Re: aNational Grocery Relief Program Correction

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:27:40 -0500

Not sure why.  I have been getting several emails from you.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant
The Governor's Commission on Disabilities
4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950
Phone: (850) 487-3423
Fax: (850) 414-8908
Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabilities
We serve those who serve Florida.
 Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card
visit: www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.
Governor Crist encourages Floridians to have a disaster preparedness plan.  For
information, please visit the Florida Department of Emergency Management's Web
site at www.floridadisaster.org.