[tabi] Re: Guaranteed Ride Home Program

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:54:54 +0000

Thanks Robert!

It's a great program.  We also had a voucher from them when we were riding to
work with a coworker (in case she had to leave early or stay late and couldn't
take us home); it gave us a free ride home because we counted as a carpool.
And as you say, we also qualified during the time we were riding the bus.

Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314