[tabi] Re: Go Go deliver update

  • From: Brittany Brearley <babygirl20091991@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 08:48:11 -0400

I believe that having grocery delivery is an excellent idea, but I
worry that it will promote people to not want to get out in the open.
The public needs to know that a blind person can be independent and
are capable.

On 5/26/15, Laurie Davis <davisllb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use Schwan's. It is not a shopping service. It is a delivery service
for
frozen foods. They usually visit every two weeks. You can order online,
or
when your Schwan's man makes his regular stop. If you will not be at home
when the delivery arrives, they have bags you can buy to keep the frozen
foods from thawing, but I haven't tried them, since I am usually home when
he comes. I usually get ice cream, as well as pizza, prepared chicken
products, frozen veggies, as well as really awesome French fries that bake
in the oven. He usually has what I want on the truck, but, if not, he will
preorder it and bring it to me the next time he comes. You can sign jup
online and they will schedule you a delivery date.