[tabi] Re: Fwd: Webinar invitation: The Victor Reader Stream Comprehensive Audio Tutorial

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:57:22 +0000

Thank you Lynn.

To all:

I’ve recently purchased a new generation stream, and then I’ve spent a lot of
time comparing it to the new Hims Blaze. In this comparison I’ve turned up a
lot of things which the Blaze cannot do, and which they admit it will never do;
so if you’re going through the same comparison yourself and would like to
discuss the two, please do drop me a note (Liz is also of course quite well
informed on the Stream!). If you decide on the Stream, I can recommend this
tutorial as being quite well prepared and very thorough, and it may make you
aware of features in the Stream that you may not even know exist. The Stream
is amazing in all that it can do for the price.

BTW, another company which used to sell mp3 players with RockBox software, are
now selling what they advertise as being a “daisy/mp3 reader/player”, and it
sounds like it would be a competitor to the Stream; however, you should be
aware in the very fine print they say that it cannot play NLS audio books or
Audible audio books or Learning Ally books. It also cannot retrieve any of its
materials via wi-fi.
It’s almost the same price as the Stream!

Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314

From: HumanWare <marcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:marcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: October 30, 2015 at 9:36:50 AM EDT
To: austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Webinar invitation: The Victor Reader Stream Comprehensive Audio
Tutorial

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click
here<http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/b-en-Newsletter-2810151658-htm/3t7wfq/719774261>

[HumanWare logo. see things.
differently.]<http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/2015-10-30/3t7wfs/719774261>

[Victor Reader Audio Tutorial]

Webinar invitation: The Victor Reader Stream Comprehensive Audio Tutorial
HumanWare and Mystic Access are excited to hold a 60 minute webinar to
introduce you to a new resource to help you unlock the full potential of your
Victor Reader Stream. This webinar will be held on November 5th at 12:00
Eastern Standard time.

Click the following link to register for the webinar. Please note that space is
limited.
http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/register-1340411697054033409/3t7wfv/719774261

[Shop
now!]<http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/register-1340411697054033409/3t7wfv/719774261>

In this presentation, Chris Grabowski and Kim Loftis will take you on a
detailed tour of the new generation Victor Reader Stream audio tutorial. They
will share the benefits and features of this comprehensive audio program,
including:
Guiding you through the overall layout of the tutorial including the parts,
sections and subsections, and find out how this organizational structure can
support you in using your Stream with greater ease and confidence.
Discover how to navigate and utilize the Stream's offline and online
bookshelves, the unique qualities and uses of each bookshelf, and their
differences and similarities.
Learn to use your Stream's wireless capability to open the doors to vast worlds
of media, which you can now access right at your fingertips.
Download and read content from powerful services such as NLS BARD, NFB
Newsline, Bookshare, internet radio, and more, all from the comfort of your
Stream's keypad with the help of the tutorial's step-by-step instructions.
Experience all the ways you can use the Humanware Companion to more easily
place content onto your Stream for easy navigation.
Find out about the unique features which the tutorial provides to further
empower, uplift and inspire you as you get to know your Stream, including the
Encouragement Corner and Now It's Your Turn sections.
Learn why the tutorial was created as a DAISY audio book, and additional
alternative ways to listen.
We are pleased to introduce you to the more than eight hours of enriching and
feature-packed content of this tutorial, which we hope will make the experience
of using your Stream exciting, informative and lots of fun.
You can get your downloadable copy of the Victor Reader Stream New Generation
audio tutorial right now on humanware.com<http://humanware.com> buy clicking
the following buy now button.
[Buy
now!]<http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/m-audio-tutorial-download-html/3t7wfx/719774261>
We look forward to speaking with you Thursday November 5 at 12:00 PM Eastern
time.
Best regards,
The HumanWare and Mystic Access teams.

This message was sent to
austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx> on October 30, 2015.
HumanWare, 1 UPS Way, Champlain, NY 12919, USA
Unsubscribe<http://visit.humanware.com/unsubscribe/u/3332/3c2699b9cb9591765a9afb5b34d27a62/719774261>
from our newsletter.

[Like us on
Facebook!]<http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/humanware/3t7wfz/719774261>[Follow