[tabi] Re: Fwd: Search for Guide Dog User/family for TV show

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:10:59 -0400

Oh yes, Barbara!!!!  I had forgotten about that movie.

Still wonder what a reality show will be like with a family member who is blind? They could do very good, or not so good things with that vehicle.

Darla & Precious Roxy

P.S. Wow; there aren't already enough books to learn Braille? I'm glad someone is interested in learning, however.

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Username:  wildflower0628
Home phone #:  850-329-7437
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere--Martin Luther King, Jr. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Deborah Kent Stein <dkent5817@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 05:31:35 -0500

I just received a call from someone who is developing a new cable TV series that will feature a family in which both parents are blind and one or both use guide dogs. They want the blind parents to have sighted children. This is a rare opportunity for us to get information about blind parents into millions of households. It will require a major commitment on the part of the family involved, but the payoffs may be tremendous. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please contact me off list as soon
as possible.  Thanks so much!

Debbie Stein
dkent5817@xxxxxxx
773-631-1093