[tabi] Re: Fwd: Lighthouse Dog Guide Group meeting - this Thursday

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:27:59 -0400

Dear Barbara,

I haven't tried taking Dixie, our cat, on Big Bend, but I have never had an issue with Dial-a-Ride. I carry her in a Pet Taxi as well.

Darla & Precious Roxy

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Username:  wildflower0628
"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere."---Martin Luther King, Jr.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Evelyn Worley <eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:22:34 -0400

Hi everyone. The Lighthouse Dog Guide Group will be meeting this
Thursday, 6/17 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the Lighthouse (3071 Highland
Oaks Terrace).

Only one person besides myself was able to attend the May meeting, so
I would like to re-visit the topic of travel by public transportation.
We'll also share any recent experiences/challenges that group members
have faced.

Nancy Folsom has agreed to contact Big Bend Transit with the number of
people who would need rides (since transportation home with Dial A
Ride has been an issue in the past). Please RSVP to me by 5:00
tomorrow to let me know if you will be attending and will need a ride
home. (You will still be responsible for calling to schedule your own
ride.)

We will have a special guest for our July meeting to teach us how to
make dog biscuits! I'll provide more details later!

This month's group can also be accessed by phone. Here's the info. I
look forward to hearing from you one way or another!

Toll Free Dial In #: 1-888-296-6500
Guest Code 120545

In Conference Features:
Press *6 Mute/Un-Mute line