[tabi] Re: Fwd: January 2011 Transportation Disadvantaged Coordinating Board Meeting

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 20:22:11 -0500

and to all of those who attend these meetings for the community much thanks
because we learn every day what you go through in Tallahassee, and we use
your endeavors to learn how to navigate our system here in south Florida
much thanks.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
B'ni Yahshuah Synagogue Of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If YHWH be Elohim, then serve him,
with all of your heart.  However, if Baal be your god, then serve him.  As
for me, and my house.  We choose to serve YHWH!

The late Bishop Joe O Patterson told a story long ago, when I was a small
child.  about the show down, between Elijah, and the 450 false prophets of
Baal. He shared with us how Elijah, stood, and told the false prophets to go
on ahead,and call their god first.   Because they had a much larger program.
He talked about how they had 450 participants to introduce. Elijah was so
sure of YHWH, he with confidence said, that he only had one.  Elijah also
reminded them, that they had to drag their fake god up the mountain side on
an ox cart.  Elijah also announced to the world, that his Elohim would be
there when he arrived.  He said mockingly, you go on ahead.  Heck, I will
even let you have prime time.  I'M going to take a nap, and when you guys
finish your foolishness, wake me up.  Go ahead now, take your best shot.
Bishop Joe O Patterson
A blessed memory
1963-1989

  _____