[tabi] Re: Fwd: Audible Signals- placement request from WIlliam

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:28:08 -0400

Chip,

No, they have not given me an idea about how many audible signals they are going to put in. We do have Star Metro and the press on our side, but remember: we are having hard times and they are installing a signal at Blarestone and Capital circle. It directly helps one of our own, Scott Greenblatt who would like to go from South Wood to the Publix on his own. We are trying, but it is a long uphill trudge.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>