[tabi] Fwd: Audible Signals- placement request from WIlliam

  • From: ericamccaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:51:32 -0400

My heartfelt thanks to you, William, for nurturing these helpful
relationships! You have been able to overcome so many barriers, and we
should all be grateful to you-- I certainly am.
Here are my personal requests for audible signals (also crosswalk repainting and redlight cameras, while you're there, please):
N. Monroe & Sharer
N. Monroe & 7th
Monroe & Tennessee
Reece Park & Gov. Square Blvd.
Easterwood/Trojan & E. Park/Doyle Conner
CCSE & Park
CCSE & Apalachee Pkwy
Thomasville & Village Square
Hartsfield & Mission