[tabi] Re: Fw: [fcb-l] president's report at fcb convention

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:41:15 -0400

I certainly agree and the person Paul spoke to in the governors office is Elane
Jordan.  I am not sure I have the spelling of her name correctly but will do
some more research and see if I can find some contact info for her.

I will also post a message from Larry Turnbul with a drop box link so you all
can hear Paul's message and resolution.

Robert