[tabi] Fw: [fcb-l] inportant state is conducting a survey on People First

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:20:28 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:49 PM
Subject: [fcb-l] inportant state is conducting a survey on People First

Gee Paul, is it possible we got the wheels turning already.

Folks, if you use People First, Please Please complete the survey. This has been a long battle and this just might be our chance to finally resolve it.

Also if you do the survey let me know so I can keep track this will prevent the no one had problems according to the survey excuse.

Robert

The People First System provides you and your family various Human Resource
services and products, including pay information, time entry, benefits,
State of Florida job search, and more.

To help us better understand how People First has performed for you, please
enter your thoughts and opinions at the following website:
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XM8NGPB>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XM8NGPB

Please click on the link above to complete the survey on or before midnight
on Friday, March 23, 2012. Thank you for your time, and thank you for your
service to the State of Florida.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.