[tabi] Fw: [ddots-l] OT unusual request

  • From: Charles Atkins <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 02:43:11 -0500

Tabi,

Please allow me?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 2:38 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] OT unusual request

Guys,
I have an unusual request. I belong to the American composers forum. I've been approached by ACF because they're interested in making sure that they are ADA compliant, particularly where their website is concerned. I no longer use JAWS for everyday computing tasks. I use voice over. So I need some people who use JAWS to take their website for spending report back to me. Apparently, they are going to apply for some kind of branching ADA compliance would give them a boost. The grant deadline is a week from tomorrow. I didn't know this until now. You guys could really help me out if you would take this website through its paces and tell me what you find.

Thanks for any help,
Kevin
Www.composersforum.orgBrian and Bill,
I have an unusual request. I belong to the American composers forum. I've been approached by ACF because they're interested in making sure that they are ADA compliant, particularly where their website is concerned. I no longer use JAWS for everyday computing tasks. I use voice over. So I need some people who use JAWS to take their website for spending report back to me. Apparently, they are going to apply for some kind of branching ADA compliance would give them a boost. The grant deadline is a week from tomorrow. I didn't know this until now. You guys could really help me out if you would take this website through its paces and tell me what you find.

Thanks for any help,
Kevin
Www.composersforum.org

Sent from my iPhone