[tabi] Re: Fw: comments posted on wctv site ref my accident

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:53:07 -0400

Hello all:

Using the word “retargeted” in this day and time is like using the “N word”
Both are highly offensive to specific groups of people. So in expressing your
outrage at Roberts situation please choose your words wisely. The people making
disparaging comments are a far cry from bing intellectually challenged.  They
are quite aware of what they are writing and their goal is to provoke a
response and not to move the dialog along in any positive way.

The White Cane Law is what it is. The blind community needs to promote the
awareness of the law. Unfortunately the only time the law is brought to the
public’s attention is the White Cane Day in October and whenever a blind person
gets knocked down or run over by a vehicle.

Anyone care to picket the intersection at Village Square for an hour or more. I
don’t care to do it all by myself. If you let me know the date and time I can
meet you there. After all there is safety in numbers.