[tabi] Re: Fw: WASH THEM FIRST

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:24:26 -0400

WASH THEM FIRSTThanks Chicp for doing the research on this so I wouldn't have 

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chip Orange 
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
  Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:01 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: Fw: WASH THEM FIRST

  Please everyone, do not send any more of these warnings, which you receive 
via email, on to TABI.  I know you are concerned about your friends, but such 
warnings are almost always hoaxes.

  anyone doing so is now absolutely required to go to snopes.com and research 
it first; or better, send it to me first and ask about it.

  this report is absolutely false; here's the snopes page on this hoax:





  Chip Orange
  Database Administrator
  Florida Public Service Commission

  (850) 413-6314

   (Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)

    From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On 
Behalf Of Charles Atkins
    Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:35 PM
    To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tabi] Fw: WASH THEM FIRST

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: haynes 
    To: haynes 
    Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:22 PM
    Subject: FW: WASH THEM FIRST




    From: Annette Tucker [mailto:at15@xxxxxxx] 
    Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:07 PM
    To: Recipient List Suppressed:
    Subject: WASH THEM FIRST



    WASH THEM FIRST Please Don't Erase this message before forwarding on!



    This is Serious!

    This incident happened recently in North Texas.

    A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke

    which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.

    On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care 

    She died on Wednesday.


    The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.

    This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.

    Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and

    hence the disease Leptospirosis.


    Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances.

    It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part

    of all soda cans before drinking out of them.

    The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to 
the shops without being cleaned.


    A study at NYCU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated 
than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water 
before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.



    Please forward this message to all the people you care about.




Other related posts: