[tabi] Fw: ScripTalk Talking Prescriptions for Android is in the Play Store

  • From: "Robert Miller" <easytalk55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 05:55:48 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: David Raistrick
To: eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 5:01 PM
Subject: ScripTalk Talking Prescriptions for Android is in the Play Store

I wanted to let the forum know about the availability of the ScripTalk Talking
Prescription Reader app for Android.  We are very excited about the app and
anyone who uses a ScripTalk Pharmacy (or would like to begin) can take
advantage of the app.

Here is the link to download from the play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistral.scriptalkmobile

We are very pleased with the app so far. But this is still in beta and we would
like your feedback.  Remember, you must have NFC (Near Field Communication)
available on your android phone.  Most newer android phones do indeed have NFC.
 You also need to have ScripTalk at your pharmacy.

If you would like to begin the FREE talking prescription program at your local
pharmacy (including CVS and Walmart) please call us at 1-800-890-1180.

Thanks so much for your help.  Looking forward to your feedback!

David Raistrick
Vice President
En-Vision America