[tabi] Re: Fw: Re: Fw: starmetro info

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 06:36:50 -0400

That's a good point Lynn, we don't have a complete plan so how do we know if it is going to work for us. At the listening session I went to, when sidewalks were brought up, Heather said they were applying for federal grants, I think she called it the Tiger Grant but the problem with that is they might not get the grant and if they don't we are stuck with non accessible routs from our homes to the bus. Another interesting thing is that all the infrastructure won't be in place if Nova2010 is launched on time and won't be in place for about two years. If this is the case people will have already made there decision whether or not to use it and most likely won't give it a second chance.

This almost reminds me of an adaptive product that is released to soon. here is an example. All the shelters won't be in place from the start so this means if it rains so be it. We all know how quick a afternoon rain can come up.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>