[tabi] Re: Fw: Nova2010: If you think it won't matter to you

  • From: "Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:29:44 -0400

Ok, I was primary talking about federal taxes, I new about the medical and
yes it depends on which way you would be better off the standard or
itemization your taxes? I know there is a high amount you have to reach
before even start taking medical off. I think something like 2500 bucks
before it starts taking effect. I guess I might ask the IRS about travel to
work and back I think this might be allowed if you have certain
disabilities.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx