[tabi] Fw: [Dtb-talk] InDaisy Reader 2.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:21:09 -0500

for the users of I phones
----- Original Message ----- From: "Merlinda Poon" <merlinda.poon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dtb-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>; <president@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:17 AM
Subject: [Dtb-talk] InDaisy Reader 2.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Hi All,

Just want to let you know that InDaisy Reader 2.0 is now available on
Apple's App Store.

InDaisy Reader is a talking DAISY book reader that allows users to enjoy
different flavors of DAISY 2.02 and DAISY 3 books on their iPhone, iPad
and iPod Touch. Currently, InDaisy Reader supports unencrypted Daisy
books from Bookshare, CNIB, HKSB, Huseby kompetansesenter, Internet
Archive, JSRPD, NLB, PaTTAN, Read How You Want, RNZFB and Vision Australia.

In version 2.0, we have added adjustable reading speed and level
navigation for Daisy books that contain audio. You can now delete books
from within the app and add bookmarks for Daisy books. We have also
added beta support for newspapers from NFB-Newsline.

Please note that current version of InDaisy Reader can only read out
Daisy books that come with prerecorded audio. The feature of reading out
text-only Daisy books will be available in future release.

The feature list of InDaisy Reader can be found at:

http://www.levelware.com/features

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,
- Merlinda

Merlinda Poon
Email: merlinda.poon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

About Levelware

Levelware was founded by Merlinda in 2009 and headquartered in the
beautiful City of Ottawa in Canada. Merlinda's mother has been a
jewellery designer throughout her career. Her profession requires her to
work under strong light intensity for long periods of time. Now that her
eye sight is deteriorating, she finds it difficult to read, especially
small prints. Thus, when it's time for Merlinda to choose a group of
people to serve, she choose to serve those who find it hard to read.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.