[tabi] Fw: Canceled: Meeting with StarMetro

  • From: "Robert Miller" <robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 11:04:44 -0400

Totally confusion at star metro is why we have the messed up system we are
forced to live with.

I just got a message from Brian Waterman canceling our meeting to discuss an
accessibility action plan because TCB has requested a meeting with city
officials pertaining to a reduction of the level of service of Dial A Ride
since the decentralization of the bus system and the limited amount of
transportation services for the disabled in the city and county.
Below are the messages.

Robert

    From: Waterman, Brian
    To: Rosser, Andrea ; Maldonado, Ivan ; 'jplescow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' ;
'eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' ; 'robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' ;
'blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx' ; 'lyndajones2414@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' ; StarMetro
Conference Rm Schedule ; 'robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
    Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 9:03 AM
    Subject: Canceled: Meeting with StarMetro

    A separate meeting is being set up between City Administration and TCB.