[tabi] Re: Fw: APD News Clip -- Disability Employment Awareness Month -- State to Honor Businesses

  • From: Stacia Woolverton <Stacia_Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:46:22 -0400

There were no attachments but there was text in the body of the message.
I'll try to resend it soon.

Sincerely,

Stacia Woolverton
Administrative Assistant
Communications Office
Agency for Persons with Disabilities
4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 215T
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
Phone: (850) 414-0015
Email: Stacia_Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://apd.myflorida.com
Toll free: 866-APD-Cares or 866-273-2273
Before printing, please think about the environment

             "Allison and Chip
             Orange"
             <acorange@comcast                                          To
             .net>                     <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             tabi-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [tabi] Re: Fw: APD News Clip --
                                       Disability Employment Awareness
             10/14/2012 03:36          Month -- State to Honor Businesses
             PM

             Please respond to
             tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Stacia,

I didn't seem to get any text or attachments for this message you posted;
were there supposed to be any?

Thanks.

Chip