[tabi] From: United Way of the Big Bend - "I want to be a Star!" Talent Search

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:07:52 -0400

From: United Way of the Big Bend [mailto:uwbb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 2:03 PM

Do you have Starpower or know someone who does?
Register by Aug. 19 for an Audition in the "I want to be a Star!" Talent Search

We're sure you, your friends and colleagues know loads of
“Undiscovered STARS” (ages 16-40; Singers, Dancers, Comedians,
Jugglers, or Other Specialty Acts). Please forward this email to them
immediately so they may log on http://www.CCBStars.com and have the
opportunity to register by Aug. 19 to claim one of the 50 audition
spots. Auditions are set for Saturday, Aug. 22, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We'll showcase a dozen shining Stars at the Capital City Bank Downtown
GetDowns this fall.

To view the flyer PDF, click here. Please help us spread the word
quickly to as many talented folks as possible! Thanks so much. For
more information contact: Gail Stansberry-Ziffer 509.7885;
Gail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss