[tabi] Fed: FSDB survey at http://vihh.taprootinsights.com/ (deadline 7/1)

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:34:21 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Stacey N. Getz

The Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind is one of Taproot
Creative's clients. We are currently researching the value they bring
to the deaf and blind communities throughout the state, with the
ultimate goal of helping them to better serve deaf and blind children
and their families.

We're trying to get as many people to complete the survey as possible
so that we can gather accurate data. If you know of anyone in the
blind (or deaf) community throughout the state that could take the
survey or who I should send the survey link to, please feel free to
suggest them to me.

The deadline to complete the survey is July 1. Here is the link:
http://vihh.taprootinsights.com/

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks in advance
for your help!

Stacey

Stacey Getz, APR
Director of Strategic Communications
Taproot Creative
2057 Delta Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32303

PO Box 10556
Tallahassee, Florida 32302

P: 850.309.1900
F: 850.309.1902
www.taprootcreative.com

C O N N E C T  /  M O T I V A T E  /  I N S P I R E

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss