[tabi] Re: FW: [fcb-l] SSA's Response to Losing the Class Action Suit:

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:26:39 -0500

Barbara,
I called the number listed in the notice and there were 5 choices available, one of which included Braille copies. I personally chose the option for future notices to include a compact disk with a MS Word document for me to read. If my memory serves me the options were: 1. print notices by certified 1st class mail; 2. print notices which require a signature by certified first class mail; 3. print notices accompanied by a telephone call within 5 business days for someone to read the notice to you; 4. print notices with an accompanying Braille copy; and 5. print notices with an accompanying compact disk which will include the notice in MS Word format.
Sincerely,
    Scott Greenblatt Esq.
(850)212-3353
sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx