[tabi] Re: FW: comcast talking guide

  • From: "Betsy Sawyers" <betsaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 06:02:22 -0500

I haven't had any luck with tv go, but I hthink there are some who can use it.

-----Original Message----- From: Governor staten
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:01 AM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Re: FW: comcast talking guide

As Adam says, speech is a little slow. It's a bit hit and miss on
announcements. I don't hink you can speed through results and settings.
It's a great, great start though.

On a possibly related question, can you use the tv go app to view the guide?

On 12/20/2014 6:51 PM, Chip and Allie Orange wrote:
I saw the message below on another mailing list: