[tabi] Re: FW: Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities - April 14th

  • From: "Christopher Thomas" <cthomas70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:23:29 -0400

Thank you for this information, Chip!
I submitted my registration today.

Christopher
----- Original Message -----
From: Chip Orange
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 1:55 PM
Subject: [tabi] FW: Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities - April
14th

From: Sdrc [mailto:sdrc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sdrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 12:49 PM
To: sdrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Sdrc] Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities - April 14th

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Learn More at
www.careereco.com/events/disability

Are you a person with a disability...

looking for a career opportunity or internship?

This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students
and alumni with disabilities to attend.

Unique opportunity for College Students &
College Grads with disabilities to meet

online with employers across the nation
including Accenture, Epic, Facebook, Medtronic, Merck, NSA, Nestle Purina,
Raytheon, Travelers, Verizon, & More!

Students and alumni are invited to interact
with employers via chat sessions.

CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES

Access opportunities within a wide range of
careers.

a.. Chat with employers across the nation
b.. Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE

Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!

a.. Discuss careers and internships with
multiple employers
b.. End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE

Save time and money.

a.. No business suit or travel required
b.. No printed out resumes necessary

Register at
www.careereco.com/register/disability

Virtual Career Fair Date: April 14, 2015

For information: bender@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
770.980.0088

3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 500 | Atlanta, GA 30339

Share this:
This email was sent to mwaldeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.

Marshaun Jackson

Program Assistant

Student Disability Resource Center

108 Student Services Building