[tabi] FW: Official Member Lists

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:09:37 -0500

Hi, here is the list of members for years 2011 and 2012 sessions as of
today. They are in the above attachments. I don't know again if the list can
get attachments but if not let me know and I will try to get it to you all
some how. I think knowing these names of the Reps for this next two years
will be of help. Also again most of their emails is there first name then a
dot (.) and then there last name follow by @myfloridahouse.gov. Example
joe.plummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx